Draytons '170th Birthday Wish' Competition:
How to enter & win:
- All entries to be sent via email to email@example.com
- All entries must contain your name, surname, phone number, email address & delivery address
- All entries must be either a scanned drawing, photo, animation, audio clip (max. length 30 secs) or video (max length 30 secs). Accepted formats: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, MP3, WAV, MP4, MOV, AVI & other standard graphics or video formats
- All entries must have content relevant to the topic of 'Draytons 170th Birthday'. Feel free to be creative, even a bit cheeky & have fun doing it!
- One entry per person only. Multiple entires will not be eligible to enter the competition & will not qualify for prizes or giveaways
- All entries must be approved by our Jury Panel before being allowed to enter the Competition. Entries deemed to be E-marketing, junk mail, spam, scam, not on topic, offensive or otherwise inappropriate will not be approved, and will not be eligible to win/receive any prizes, giveaways or discounts.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this Competition. Proof of age may be asked for prior to approval of your entry
- Once your entry has been approved, you will be emailed your single-use 15% Discount Code, to purchase products of your choice from our website online store. Your Discount Code is valid for one purchase only, is not transferrable and will expire at midnight on June 30, 2023. PLEASE NOTE: Your Discount Code will not apply to some products, such as the On Sale! Collection and other already discounted packs & products
- If you're an existing 'Club 1853' Member, your 15% Discount Code will apply in conjunction with your usual Members Discount of 25%, for one purchase only
- Once your entry has been approved, it will be entered into the Competition and will be eligible to win one of the prizes
- Entries close at midnight on June 30, 2023
- The Winners will be announced on our Website and Social Media no later than July 15th. All prizes will be despatched immediately thereafter, at no charge of course
- Our Jury Panel consists of Draytons employees, as well as Old Decanter himself, Mr John Drayton
- Entries will be judged on a number of criteria, including creativity, relevance to the topic, amount of effort, as well as the 'fun factor'
- By participating in the Competition, you give us permission to post your entry on Social Media and other public platforms
- Drayton's Family Wines reserve the right to alter, adjust or amend the '170th Birthday Wish' Competition as may be required, due to unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to reject any competition entry as may be required
- DISCLAIMER: Draytons' employees and their families are not eligible to enter this competition